The key responsibility are:
- Preparing and submitting to Eni head office monthly, quarterly and year-end P/L, balance sheet and cash flow information as per Eni procedures and deadlines;
- Preparing for a group of companies statutory financial statements under IFRS or FRS101 and managing audit process for those companies;
- Running Forex reports in the SAP and post to GL;
- Calculating and booking the monthly charges for deprecation, abandonment provision;
- Running, reviewing and fully reconciling the monthly capitalization report;
PT WGI will evaluate the applications received for the position in question. The candidates considered to be most in line with the profile required will be contacted to continue the selection process.